We invited some of our favorite guys in the industry to check out the Capsule NY mens show and put together a list of what caught their eye at the booths. Here are the picks from Ryan Plett of You Have Broken The Internet.
1. I just enjoy a brand that can take a classic and update it to work with current trends and still fit the niche it was intended for. These are great shoes, I have worn through countless pairs, and they still always look relevant. [New Balance shoes]
2. NYC based, made in Brooklyn, this coat is amazing and super heavy, I think I was swayed by the frigid temperatures today and that rad collar. [IGWT coat]
3. Great clothes, awesome people, and soft fleece. Win. [Baldwin fleece sweater]
4. This is just fun, great cut and I love blue as you can tell. [Penfield jacket]
5. Easily one of my favorite lines from the show, this quilted jacket along with the suede bomber were definitely must-haves for me. Great fitting outerwear is always hard to find and with the amazing materials and Italian construction these will be staples for quite a few seasons. [Ian Velardi coat]