Tis the shopping season, here are 5 more brands that we just can't wait to get our hands on this weekend. #shopcapsule!
1. Only NY has been in the making since 1997, with their feet on the streets, this brand represents everything New York and only New York. Shop their street interpretations of the most classic NY street looks at Capsule Market Square.
2. Rooted in the now, Babe's aesthetic is minimal and clear. The brand reinterprets classics with simple twists, perfect for the 'modern day babe'.
3. Creatures of Comfort, one of our favorite multi-label retailers, boasts hard-to-find labels with big personalities. In 2010, Creatures debuted their in-house linedon't miss these guys on Friday.
4. Staple, the product and catalyst of some of NYC's fashion claim-to-fames, started with 12 tee shirts and became a mini design empire. Beyond having amazing apparel, the brand launched Reed Space, one of NYC's most innovative stores. Both will be shop-able this weekend.
5. Morris Kitchen is the brainchild of a sister-brother duo. The two tasted some amazing ginger syrups in France and as soon as they set foot back in the US knew they had to try and recreate them. Enter their artisanal syrups, which are beyond amazing.
Check out the rest of the brands here.